Many successful MLM marketers understand the key to high residual commissions is making email list marketing part of their online marketing strategy. The reason is to establish a relationship with online visitors to your website after their initial visit. You want increased opportunity for follow-up.
If someone decides not to join your MLM opportunity at first visit, you must create another opportunity to make a magnetic impression, one they will remember and be drawn to.
Tip 1 – Purchase reliable auto-responder service
Beginning an email marketing list does not have to be labor intensive. It is actually quite simple and inexpensive. Having an automated follow up system is mandatory if you expect to rapidly grow your downline and increase residual income online. The costs are nominal and will considerably increase profitability.
A word of advice, purchase from professionals whose business is all about “autoresponders”. It remedies lots of headaches and allows you to concentrate on what’s important… making money.
Tip 2 – Keep your follow up information relevant
It is important to keep your email list marketing content targeted and applicable to the interests of your prospects. Remember, whatever caused them to opt in is what will keep them from opting out, as long as you keep serving relevant information.
Tip 3 – Know your prospects (market)
You gain a competitive edge when taking the time to research what prospects want and serve it to them. Understand their needs and meet them. Do your homework. Getting to know your prospects will bring financial rewards quicker than you realize.
Tip 4 – Monetize your email marketing list
Many beginner MLM marketers brush off the significance of creating a monetized email list or become overwhelmed with exactly how to do it. It is as simple as alternating free helpful “tip/advice” emails with your related MLM offer. Start small and build as you go. In order to generate long-term, residual profits, you must build an email list. Results come easily once you’ve established a solid relationship with prospects. As your downline grows, your residual income will grow.
Tip 5 – Be accessible
Let prospects know the best way to contact you. Be available to answer questions in a timely manner, another great characteristic setting you apart from competitors. Applying these tips will easily convert prospects to members. Proven many times over, email list marketing is a productive leveraging tool that cannot be ignored, especially if you’re serious about becoming a successful MLM marketer on the internet. Impatience and frustration happens, we’re human, just don’t get stuck there. Continue moving until all systems are go.
Email list marketing works. It is cost effective, lucrative, a rapid MLM prospecting tool. Best of all… it’s automated. Simply alternate great content with your MLM offer on a regular basis. That’s it. In the end, you will have cultivated a strong relationship with your prospect list while generating a truly automated residual income.
Recommended Books on MLM or Network Marketing:
- Your First Year in Network Marketing: Overcome Your Fears, Experience Success, and Achieve Your Dreams!
- Be a Network Marketing Superstar: The One Book You Need to Make More Money Than You Ever Thought Possible
- How to Sell Network Marketing Without Fear, Anxiety or Losing Your Friends! (Selling from the Soul. Ancient Wisdoms. Modern Practice)
- How to Become Filthy, Stinking Rich Through Network Marketing: Without Alienating Friends and Family
- Guerrilla Multilevel Marketing: 100 Free and Low-Cost Ways to Get More Network Marketing Leads
- The Ultimate Guide to Network Marketing: 37 Top Network Marketing Income-Earners Share Their Most Preciously-Guarded Secrets to Building Extreme Wealth
Mic Ambrose is a web developer & marketer whose desire is to show MLM entrepreneurs and affiliates how to generate fast, continuous automated profits without the excess confusing \”clutter\”.
- 3 Critical Factors to Succeed In Multi-Level Marketing
- Cash Flow: A Factor to Determine Your Financial Wealth
- Multi-Level Marketing – Prospecting Using Email List Marketing
- 5 Biggest Mistakes in MLM
- Get People to Receive and Open Your Marketing Emails