Postcard marketing should never be afterthought. When planning your yearly marketing campaigns, sending direct-mail promotional postcards should be an integral part of those strategies. Not just once or twice, but all year long.
Springtime is no exception.
Come spring, every year, people are looking for a fresh start in their lives. The weather is nicer. The days are longer. Consumers and businesses alike increase their spending. If you’re not getting your business in front of those people, you run the risk of losing them to competitors.
How to Use the Spring Season for Your Postcard Marketing
So, what’s the best way to plan your spring postcard marketing? Here are some quick tips.
Way early. Like, last year early. If you haven’t started yet for this year, start now. Plan a series of two or three different promotional postcards, get them designed and in the mail as soon as possible.
Factor in “spring.”
Use the season to your advantage. In your postcards, offer “fresh savings,” “spring sales,” “deals just in time for spring,” and so on. It not only creates urgency, but helps reinforce the seasonal associations they’re already having.
Don’t forget a promotion.
They don’t call them “promotional postcards” for nothing. Offer a new seasonal deal that your customers have never seen before and can’t resist.
Think outside the box. Maybe your postcards can include scent! Maybe they can open up and have something pop out at your customers. Direct-mail postcards don’t have to go overboard to get the response you need. But by doing something original, you’re sure to grab attention and make your brand stand out.
Start planning for summer.
If you’re behind on your postcard marketing planning, might as well get to work on your summer campaign as well. Starting now will give you more time to perfect the campaign and make tweaks based on the results of your spring campaign. While you’re at it, might as well start on your fall and winter postcard marketing as well. It’s never too early.
Spring might be a few weeks away still (it’s still snowing in many places), but don’t let that hold you back. Now is the time get a fresh start on the new season!
Recommended Books on Postcard Marketing:
- The Ultimate Postcard Marketing Success Manual: Increase Sales & Boost Branding – All for the Price of a Stamp!
- Easy Postcard Marketing: How To Increase Your Customers and Profits with Postcards
- The Direct Mail Solution: A Business Owner’s Guide to Building a Lead-Generating, Sales-Driving, Money-Making Direct-Mail Campaign
- Postcard Marketing Success: How to Use Postcard Marketing To Promote Your Business (Marketing Matters)
- Marketing With Postcards: Top Ten Ways to Use Postcards to Promote Your Business
- Promote Your Business with Postcards
- Postcard Marketing: How Often Should You Mail?
- How a Personal Photo Can Skyrocket Response Rates
- Promotional Postcards: How Too Many Images Can Kill Response Rates
- Quality of Mailing List and Your Postcard Marketing Campaign
a WordPress rating system
a WordPress rating system