Ron Rubin and Stuart Avery Gold, authors of Dragon Spirit and Success at Life, have selected 160 of their most inspiring passages and sayings for their book Wowisms: Words of Wisdom for Dreamers and Doers (Zentrepreneur Guides) (Newmarket Press, 192 pp., 34 ink drawings), a treasury of enlightenment that will open the heart and mind of readers to help them discover more about themselves, their potential, and their destiny.
Inspirational Zen ink drawings of nature scenes complement the empowering messages that the authors offer in their “wowisms,” which they define as “proverbs of possibility.” Among the collection of sage advice and enlightening wisdom, Rubin and Gold write:
- At first there is no road. It’s only when a person begins it that it exists for others.
- Change, like the beauty of a flower, is ordinary activity.
- Patience is continued effort
- Success is not man-made. It’s mind-made.
- Wisdom is a weight that is carried easily.
- When you seek your dream, you seek yourself.
- Your mind, like the future, is only what you make of it.
Customer Reviews on Wowisms: