A lot of people get cheated on by their freelancers or SEO agencies. They fall victim to over-promising and exaggerated sales pitch which includes monthly reports and website audits. But the agencies usually fail to deliver the clients all that was promised. Now, we can not blame the SEO agencies or their clients entirely. SEO reports are undoubtedly the most challenging to structure. SEO deliverables are one of the most difficult market strategies to deliver in a report.
It is okay if you have experienced some bumps, website crashes, and spent money on good-for-no-use tools. But if you are trying to make your way up as a freelance SEO strategist, you should get this SEO tool that does everything you may need — the SEO Powersuite.
In this guide, we will be talking about some of our favorite features along with a few instructions about how to use them the best. We have gathered all the information that you may need regarding the SEO Powersuite. Now, Let’s take a look at how SEO Powersuite can help you with SEO reports and pleasing your clients.
How To Use SEO PowerSuite For A Better SEO Strategy
Do A Website Audit:
With the SEO Powersuite, you can perform a full website audit before you take on a new client. And for that, you can use the SEO PowerSuite Website Auditor. You can discover the secret SEO fixes, dig in deep to get more data and help the client’s website. And consequently, It will also help to grow your client’s business. You can test with new SEO tools, learn the easiest and useful way to find any and every issue within the client’s website.
You can complete several month’s worth of tasks in a month. You can check off all the tasks and get done with your work on time.
- Step Up Your Reports: Any issue can be turned into a report with a single click with the help of the SEO PowerSuite- Yes! it is that easy. You can schedule these reports to show improvements automatically distributing them every month.
- Step By Step Instructions: The website Auditor provides simple and easy step by step instructions if you find an issue you don’t know how to fix. You won’t have to waste your time and have to go searching and reading through different forums.
- Content Optimization In The App: Now, this is the best aspect of using a Website Auditor. You can optimize the meta description and meta title within the SEO website auditor only.
The SEO PowerSuite website auditor has now become a necessity. It is fast and easy to use and having this website auditor should be as important as finding food and shelter.
Set Up Reporting & Tracking
If you want proper SEO execution you need reliable reports. An SEO agency can make use of keyword tracking which is the most influential and significant report metric. And thanks to keyword reporting, you can understand your client’s competitor and customize strategies accordingly. That way you can help your client’s business to grow.
The SEO PowerSuite has a Rank tracker, and you can monitor the keyword with it. Some of the best features of the keyword monitoring tool are;
- Optimum Tracking: let’s talk about how frustrating it is to fall in love with a keyword ranking tool only to find out later it just tracks 40 keywords per client. And it asks you to pay another $50 to upgrade. But with the rank tracker, you can track an unlimited number of keywords.
- Track Geolocation: You can track keywords’ positions either local or national and get to the basics to increase the traffic for your client’s website. You can select a country, city, or address.
- Easy And Simple Reporting: With the SEO PowerSuite, you can send your keyword ranking reports automatically at the same time every week, day, or month. You can also track your competitors along the way.
The PowerSuite will help you put all the keyword data in one report so that your clients will know what you are doing and what will be your next move. This also provides a visual aid to the clients to show the top keywords that are bringing in traffic.
Spy on Your Competitors
It is understandable, backlinks are a big deal for every website so it is easy to get carried away by your competitors’ backlinks, especially if they are drastically increasing. Now, you might wanna start sending out emails to gain traction but that’s not wise.
SEO PowerSuite SpyGlass lets you spy on your competitors’ backlinks. And it also allows you to get rid of all those spammy backlinks that might end up in a Google penalty.
Clean Up The Links: You may be wondering why you should remove any links. Well, if the website gets hit by a penguin you will have to handle a link clean and that can take months. So it is always wise to remove links.
Visually Engaging Analytics: The SpyGlass provides a summary dashboard that displays every information you might need. With this tool, you don’t have to waste your time tracking for long hours or continuously updating the spreadsheet.
Clean Reporting: If you want to report backlinks in a clean way, SpyGlass is all you need. You can automatically backlink reports that analyze anchor text, do-follows, and no-follows. The SpyGlass has you covered for all the fun tech stuff. You can also personalize the report with your agency’s logo.
With SEO SpyGlass, you will get a complete picture of backlinks and you won’t get lost in the weeds of backlinks. The SEO SpyGlass makes your backlink analysis super efficient even before you send out emails.
You see, the SEO SpyGlass is a deft hand at finding all backlinks pointing to any website. It spots traffic generating backlinks, highlights harmful links, identifies the competitor’s successful backlinks, and creates clear backlink reports. To read a more detailed review, visit: https://www.matthewwoodward.co.uk/seo/reviews/seo-powersuite/
- 6 Best Keyword Research Tools to Target Your Audience
- What to Do If You Are Audited by the IRS
- How to Use Business Intelligence in Your Small Business
- Lawyer SEO Expert Lists Top 4 On-Page Optimization Tips for Law Firm Websites
- How to Set Up Your Website