If you have outstanding balances on your credit cards…are afraid to change jobs…don’t have assets in your own name…are saving instead of investing, then chances are you’re not rich, not happy, and not living the life you want. Without your awareness, behaviors learned as a girl are preventing you from becoming a woman who is financially independent and free to follow her dreams.
Nice Girls Don’t Get Rich: What the Book is About
Now, with the same frank advice and empowering information that made Nice Girls Don’t Get the Corner Office: 101 Unconscious Mistakes Women Make That Sabotage Their Careersa bestseller, Lois P. Frankel, PhD, tackles the 75 financial mistakes that keep women from having the wealth they deserve. She isolates the messages about money given to little girls that little boys never hear. Then she helps you discover the financial thinking that is keeping you stuck in old patterns, dependent relationships, and jobs where you earn less than your male counterparts-or less than you deserve.
Once you get to the root of the problem, Frankel helps you solve it-with fabulous results. Her coaching tips help you take control of your finances, make more money than you ever thought possible, and put that money to work to create wealth. Do you make these “nice girl” mistakes?
- Mistake #4: Not playing to win. Being polite, quiet, and fair to a fault is playing the financial game “like a girl.” You don’t need testosterone, but you do need to go after the life you want.
- Mistake #10: Choosing to remain financially illiterate. Knowledge is power. Learn to manage your major purchases, investments, and banking.
- Mistake #20: Spending as an emotional crutch. It’s a quick fix that doesn’t “fix” anything. Understand your emotions; don’t make purchases just to lift your spirits.
- Mistake #45: Saving instead of investing. Fear can keep your funds in low-interest accounts. Get educated about investing. Get a female financial advisor. Get wealthy.
Nice Girls Don’t Get Rich: 75 Avoidable Mistakes Women Make with Money (A NICE GIRLS Book) gives you the financial savvy to change negative behaviors, make smart money choices, and embrace the life you want sooner than you think.
Nice Girls Don’t Get Rich: 75 Avoidable Mistakes Women Make with Money (A NICE GIRLS Book)
By Lois P. Frankel, Ph.D.
ISBN: 044657709X Hardcover
288 pages; 5-1/2 x 8-1/4
- Successful Strategies from Women Business Owners
- What Motivates Women to Start a Business?
- Branding Yourself for Online Business Success
- 5 Biggest Mistakes in MLM
- How Leaders Become Exceptional