Content marketers have to work hard to produce creative blog posts, eBooks, videos and white paper as a part of their content marketing strategy. Distribution, design, and writing are multiple stages involved to create marketing content.
Your marketing content is useless until it is not reaching potential clienteles. In a competitive market, simply trusting on social media and search is not enough. For instance, in 2012, tweets had an average life of 18 minutes and the life of Facebook posts were 30 minutes.
Considering the complexity of current content advertising landscape, it is the right time for content advertisers to take advantage of tried and tested techniques.
Create an Advertising Flow to Content Ecology
With content advertising, you are creating an ecology that develops organically over time. You can promote downloadable white papers and eBooks with the help of blog posts. With this method, marketers can capture the email address of potential buyers and cherish them.
A business strategy may use a gentle intervention for the promotion of sensible growth. Advertising functions, such as canals are designed between two separate ecosystems, linking them for a mutual purpose. While advertising your content, your website serves as a primary source of marketing content.
Achieve Content Flow
Social media is not only for the distribution of content, but to funnel potential buyers on social networks. These steps allow you to achieve the flow:
- Create valuable marketing content like guides, eBooks or blog posts
- Share this content on social media channels
- Determine favorite content based on network activity like retweets, shares, and likes
- Promote popular content with the use of ad units, such as Promoted Tweets of Twitter, Sponsored Updates of LinkedIn and Promoted Posts of Facebook.
- Capture new leads and visitors who participate with marketing content through social advertising
With this flow, you can maximize the return on content investment by continuing to promote the content of your website that your audience thinks valuable.
The Effectiveness of Social Advertising
People have a misconception about social media marketing that it is ineffective. Keep it in mind that any advertisement can be ignored if it is failed to appeal to an audience. Social advertising allows you to target personal data about the interests and lifestyle of users on each network. For instance, if you are promoting a clamp on flow meter for liquid, you have to target plumbers and engineers in the relevant field on a social media platform.
Social media allows marketers to choose a targeted audience and share relevant content with the audience. The ads are placed in newsfeeds so you can efficiently get the attention of the audience. These feel and look like normal updates with some extra boost. At an initial level, you can take advantage of LinkedIn and Facebook.
Facebook can make sponsored updates for advertisers with its massive reach and profound acquaintance of users. LinkedIn is also following the footsteps of Facebook by generating Sponsored Updates. Unlike Facebook, you can promote one link with the use of sponsored updates.
- Using Automation to Manage Your Social Media Marketing
- Why You Need to Measure Social Media Marketing Efforts
- Power of Hashtags in Social Media Marketing
- How to Create Content Designed to Increase Traffic and Engagement
- Starting a Successful Social Media Channel