Trying to find a franchise that is right for you? We have listed various food, catering and restaurant franchise opportunities that you can do or operate from your home.
If you are a franchisor and you wish to include your company in our Directory of Home-Based Franchises, we offer a special listing/featured franchisor for a minimal “one-time” donation of $100 per category. Please use our Franchise Directory Listing Payment Form to get your business included in our Directory of Home-Based Franchises
Food, Catering and Restaurant Home-Based Franchises
Café Ala Carte
- Café Ala Carte
- Franchise offers cappuccino catering service. A unique key to Café Ala Carte is the concept of being a mobile franchise. Our concept of targeting corporate and promotional events, open houses, weddings, bar mitzvahs, and other private functions helps you to quickly build a client base without subjecting you to the tremendous costs involved in paying fixed location rent.
- Candy Bouquet
- Franchise fees starting at $10,500 depending on the size of your territory. Included in this fee is full training on how to create your Candy Bouquets, how to design your showroom, and how to manage your storefront or home-based business. No business or artistic experience necessary!
- Coffee News
- Coffee News is the world’s largest restaurant publication and is completely supported by local advertising. It has been rated the number one franchise in the publications/advertising category for the past six years by Entrepreneur Magazine (USA).
Happy & Healthy Products Inc.
- Happy & Healthy Products Inc.
- Minimum Investment: $33,900
- Specializes in frozen fruit bars. A FruitfullÒ franchise is primarily a wholesale distribution business. Happy & Healthy Products, Inc. is a national company that distributes the delicious Fruitfull® frozen fruit bar as well as smoothies and other high quality products
Jersey Mikes (subs)
- Jersey Mikes (subs)
- In 2013, the total initial investment necessary to begin operations of a Jersey Mike’s franchised restaurant ranged from $214,117 – $640,509.
- The authentic sub sandwich, served Mike’s Way with onions, lettuce, tomatoes, olive oil blend, red wine vinegar and spices, is what differentiates Jersey Mike’s from the others. Authentic means fresh sliced, premium quality meat and cheese. It means bread baked fresh daily in our stores.
Note: There are hundreds of food and restaurant franchises. However, we only have very few that are allowed to offer food prepared from home.
Recommended Books on Franchising: