Computer and Technology Franchises: Home-Based Franchise Directory
Trying to find a franchise that is right for you? We have listed various computer and technology franchise opportunities that you can do from home or operate from your home categorized by sector.
If you are a franchisor and you wish to include your company in our Directory of Home-Based Franchises, we offer a special listing/featured franchisor for a minimal “one-time” donation of $100 per category. Please use our Franchise Directory Listing Payment Form to get your business included in our Directory of Home-Based Franchises
Computer and Technology Home-Based Franchises
- 123 Refills offers a large selection of cartridges and refill kits (over 8,000 products listed). Products include printer consumables such as ink refill kits, inkjet cartridges (remanufactured or Original such as HP inkjet cartridges, Lexmark Inkjet Cartridges, Epson Cartridges, Canon Cartridges, Brother cartridges and others) as well as all major laser toner cartridges and toner refill kits.
- Arcube is awarding franchises to qualified individuals who meet our criteria for building a successful organization. Being a franchise owner requires substantial contributions from you, including a financial commitment, high level of perseverance to achieve your goals, ability to sell and offer excellent customer service and above all a desire to fulfill your dreams.
- We actively seek business professionals to open Cartridge World stores in local neighborhoods. Customers rely on us for high-performance printing products (ink, toner, printers, service and supplies), helpful advice, and customer service on a first-name basis.
- We’re the leading provider of IT services for SMBs, particularly those that employ between five and 99 employees. CMIT Solutions operates on a managed services model that offers proactive outsourced IT services and management services at affordable, consistent monthly rates. Our subscription model allows small business owners to effectively budget and foresee IT expenses, saving them money and time in the long run.
- Have you always dreamed of owning your own computer services business? We know that making the decision to become a business owner is a big step! You don’t have to do it alone, though. When you make the decision to become part of the Computer Troubleshooters franchise network you are in business for yourself, not by yourself!
- Offering more personalized services than any other Managed Services Provider (MSP). Expetec provides the specialized IT support that can help you achieve your business goals.
- Flicko’s Video is a brick and mortar retail storefront that also incorporates the Internet to maximize our territory and customer base. A local presence gives customers a sense of confidence and security when they leave their priceless projects with us, knowing that everything we do is serviced “In-House”. There’s no chance of the project getting lost in the mail.
- Exclusive opportunity to represent the Fourth R in a country distributing leading IT educational products and services to schools and other organizations.
- Friendly Computers® is unlike any other technology franchise, in that you’re getting four franchises in one and we have two models, Home Based and Retail. Our franchisees service and repair, Computers, Smartphone’s, Gaming Systems, Printers and we’ve just added Cloud Computing and Managed Services. The combined revenue of these markets is over $600Bn!
- Making the decision to open your own business can be daunting. You can select from a variety of options, but becoming part of a franchise network can be one of the best decisions you make. The Geeks On Call franchise network offers the support and experience to benefit any new or existing IT Service provider.
- Monitor Closely Is A Nationally Recognized Digital Video Surveillance Company That Supports The Needs Of Both Residential And Commercial Facilities.
- Originally started in New York, Nerd Force® is spreading across the US and now has a presence in Europe and the ambition to expand the brand worldwide. Its partner, Nexus Management plc, is listed on the London Stock Exchange. The Company is now looking for highly driven, motivated and passionate individuals to build a great future with it. Nerd Force is a young, dynamic franchise, looking to become a leader in the multi-billion dollar computer and technology services industry.
- New Horizons offers an extensive selection of vendor-authorized training and certifications for top technology providers such as Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware. Being an authorized partner ensures that our students have the highest quality training materials and train on the latest products and technologies available. –
- TeamLogic IT is a technology franchise that solves a major headache for small and medium-sized businesses by offering managed IT service solutions that turn technology into an ally rather than an obstacle for clients.
- Our specialty is online marketing for businesses with multiple locations. Not only are we a national Internet marketing firm, but we’re a franchise system with a national headquarters and regional offices across the U.S.
- Become a Consultant for WSI – the worlds oldest & largest Internet Marketing company. With more than 1000 consultants in 87 countries, WSI has helped thousands of SMEs and Fortune 1000 corporations to realize their Internet Marketing potential.
Recommended Books on Franchising: