on't worry…be brilliant!
Everything you need to make your next talk a resounding success is right
here-even if you dread the thought of approaching a podium! In PRESENTATION
S.O.S., renowned communications expert Mark Wiskup gives you a quick, concise,
and (yes!) fun way to confidently sell your ideas to any audience.
Packed with unique tips and featuring nine easy, painless steps that will
transform you into a great presenter, this book shows you how to:
• Develop a "Power Sound Bite" to grab your listeners' attention and focus
• Get the most out of PowerPoint-and dodge its pitfalls.
• Avoid seemingly harmless words and expressions that can turn the audience
• Finish big with a knock-'em-dead "Power Close."
• Win the Q&A battle-learn how to handle even the toughest questions and most
difficult members of your audience.