- Assess How Your Home Business Contributed to Your Goals
- Review your Customer Acquisition and Retention Strategies
- Analyze the Financial Numbers of Your Business
- Think of a Backup Plan for Your Business
- Analyze Your Web Analytics
- Prepare Your Mind for New Challenges Ahead
- Assess Your Marketing Strategies
- Make a List of Strategies that Worked
- Check Your Competition
- Develop Your Goals and Strategies for Next Year
- How to Start a Successful Small Business
[tweetmeme]What do you need to succeed in business? Experts say that you need to have loads of persistence, passion, and hard work – and yes, lots of luck.
There’s really no single winning formula that can guarantee the success of your business. You just need to find the right business idea, and execute your strategies flawlessly. Of course, that’s easier said than done.
But there are a number of things that you can do to increase your chances of succeeding. I previously wrote the article “25 Tips to Startup Entrepreneurs” where I provide tips on what a new entrepreneur can do to increase his/her chances for success.
Based on that article, I created a presentation that you can check out above. I hope that you’ll find it useful: