Robert Tuchman, successful entrepreneur and author of the new book YOUNG GUNS: The Fearless Entrepreneur’s Guide to Chasing Your Dreams and Breaking Out on Your Own gives out eight steps on how to start a business that actually makes money, even in this tough economy:
1. Start with self-financing.
2. Borrow, but with caution.
3. Do business from home.
4. Don’t delegate all the grunt work.
5. Know when to show a loss.
6. Invest in right software.
7. Stay on top of your numbers.
8. Hire inexperienced people with lots of passion.
Read the article How to Launch a Business During a Recession