With the economy in doldrums, are you taking advantage of the opportunities this economic recession presents? Yes, even with all the layoffs and cost cuttings, there’s some opportunities for the taking.
- Purchase of vehicles for businesses — with the car industry reeling from the slump, there’s a lot of deals waiting in the car dealerships. Now is the best time to upgrade your business vehicle, or buy the vehicle you need for your business.
- Cheaper tech gadgets — given the poor holiday season, sales are a plenty and prices of tech goodies have dropped significantly. And with Circuit City liquidating their stores, expect to find great deals on computers, software and other tech gadgets.
- Cheaper office supplies — now’s the time to stock up on all office supplies and office equipment you may need.
- Hiring great employees — as other companies are issuing pink slips, you may be able to find the programmer or writer or assistant you’ve always needed.
- Find money making opportunities — as people react to the recession, now is the time to look closely at where demand lies. A building contractor affected by the mortgage meltdown may want to look at the green movemet in construction and discover a whole new niche (e.g. think alternative energy systems such as solar energy installations). Or as recession results to layoffs, more and more people will be looking for cheaper health care such as alternative medicines.