If you are looking for people to represent you and help sell your products (other than the affiliate program on the Web), try going to various manufacturers’ representatives association. There are a number of sales reps organizations representing various industries, and your best bet is to contact these associations for referrals. Here are some of them:
- Agricultural & Industrial Manufacturers Representatives Association (AIMRA) http://www.aimrareps.org/ = for agricultural and light industry and OEM manufacturers
- Association of Independent Manufacturers Representatives (AIM/R) http://www.aimr.net/ = for plumbing, heating, cooling & piping products.
- Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (Manufacturers Rep Division) (AAIA) http://www.aftermarket.org/ = for vehicle aftermarket products and parts.
- Broker Management Council (BMC) http://www.bmcsales.com/ = institutional foodservice industry
- Electronics Representatives Association (ERA) http://www.era.org/ = for electronics products.
- The Foodservice Group, Inc. (FSG) http://www.fsgroup.com/ = independent food service brokers selling to the restaurant, deli and food service distributors.
- Health Industry Representatives Association (HIRA) http://www.hira.org/ = healthcare products except pharmaceuticals
For other groups, check out the Manufacturers’ Representatives Educational Research Foundation and their list of members