ChiefMarketer.com has an interesting article on brand and marketing trends for next year. The trends are more relevant to big marketers, but we small businesses can always learn from the big boys.
Here are the seven trends that marketing firm Brand Keys predict:
1. An ongoing emphasis on “engagement,” which is defined as “turning on a prospect to a brand idea enhanced by the surrounding context.”
2. More reliance on consumer-generated content.
3. More, more branded entertainment.
4. Media planning will become more “touch point” focused.
5. Using technology and engagement to better communicate with consumer expectations.
6. Expanding the potential of Websites, blogs, and the digital world.
7. Innovation and loyalty will matter more.
Read more about marketing trends from ChiefMarketer.com