Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
In this day of giving thanks, spending time with family and yes, eating, it has made me think of all the benefits and joys having my own business has given me and my family. Entrepreneurship has given me so much, and I am a better person because of it.
Here’s my list of the joys and benefits of self employment:
- The freedom to pursue your own vision
- The control and flexibility you have over your own time.
- The opportunity to learn and gain knowledge.
- The highs and lows of self-employment.
- The sense of pride and fulfillment in accomplishing things.
- The confidence you gain in knowing that you can do it.
- Potential earnings exceed a salaried employee.
- Business owner reaps the full rewards
- Each new day is a challenge.
- The chance to share your learning.
Read the full article “The Joys of Self-Employment”