Real Estate Franchise Opportunities: Home-Based Franchise Directory
Trying to find a franchise that is right for you? We have listed various real estate franchise opportunities that you can do or operate from your home.
If you are a franchisor and you wish to include your company in our Directory of Home-Based Franchises, we offer a special listing/featured franchisor for a minimal “one-time” donation of $100 per category. Please use our Franchise Directory Listing Payment Form to get your business included in our Directory of Home-Based Franchises
Real Estate Franchise Opportunities
- Homes & Land Affiliates, LLC
- Homes & Land has been a proven marketing system for the real estate industry for 40 years. A Franchise is a great way to start your own business with fewer risks relative to bare-bones Entrepreneurship. Homes & Land is also part of a very large, historically-stable segment of the U.S. and Canadian Economies.
- The Homesteader (See www.PublishingOpportunity.com for licensing details, fees, and support information.)
- Started in Massachusetts, The Homesteader is available for license in other U.S. states.
- Real Living Advantage
- From the nation’s most admired customer service program, to five distinct promises made to you and your team, joining the Real Living network of franchisees offers a breadth of advantages other firms simply can’t match.
- We offer real estate brokers the ability to compete with national referral companies for flat fee MLS listings and other real estate services by providing a comprehensive and complete website and national marketing exposure.
- Advance Realty
- Advance is breaking the mold when it comes to real estate commissions, offering superior quality real estate buyer and seller services at a fair price. Our innovative technology allows “rapid response” to service customers in real time and enables us to offer them the best value.
- America’s Choice
- You can operate your own America’s Choice® and 2.5% Real Estate Direct® business. Together these business models constitute the present and the future of real estate. We have made it easy to get going with a new license model. No franchise fees or royalties!
- Better Homes Realty Franchise
- Avalar Network Inc’s patented Path to Success® (U.S. Patent Number 7,149,707) is a revenue-sharing program for individuals associated with the Better Homes Realty, Creative Property Services (CPS) and Avalar franchised systems. Those eligible to participate in Path To Success® include franchise owners, managers, agents, shareholders, both full and part-time employees.
- Coldwell Banker
- Success is in our DNA. We’ve been in the real estate business for over 100 years. See how we can help build yours. Today, more than ever, you need tools to help you stay competitive in the real estate marketplace and differentiate yourself from your competitors. The Coldwell Banker® Business Advantage Programs can supply you with the right tools and services to boost your productivity and help you run a professional, efficient business.
- Realty World U.S. Franchises
- What’s in a name? When it comes to a real estate franchise, the strength of your name can mean the difference between success and failure. As a pioneer in the real estate franchise business. REALTY WORLD has been offering its powerful name to brokers and agents since 1973.
- Our operators are some of the best Real Estate photographers in the country and take huge pride in their work. This guarantees the best quality Real Estate content anywhere in the world. Owning an Open2view.com Franchise will not only provide an opportunity for you to capitalize on our proven systems but also the chance for you to personally excel in this exciting industry.
- Weichert Real Estate
- With Weichert’s® cutting-edge systems, technology, and tools on your side, you’ll be engineered to grow and evolve — no matter how the market behaves. Let us show you how it’s done.The Weichert franchise organization, launched in January 2002, now serves hundreds of markets in 35 states, with over 7,000 associates in the affiliated offices alone.
- Founded by Dave and Gail Liniger in Denver in 1973, RE/MAX is now a global network of more than 62,000 real estate agents. The Linigers created the company to give agents higher commissions. In the RE/MAX system, agents are in charge of their own business, split office expenses equally with other agents and operate under a maximum commission concept.
Recommended Books on Franchising: