Checklist for Starting a New Business
Starting and managing a business takes motivation, unrelenting desire, and talent. It also requires a lot of research and planning. Try as you might, it is not possible to know everything in the beginning.
“Checklist for Starting a Small Business” by PowerHomeBiz.com is an e-book designed to walk you through the process of starting a business. Use the e-book a your guide for starting your business. It can help you think through what you need to do to ensure the success of your business. This checklist of basic questions will help you conceptualize, formulate and understand your new business – and take you through every single step that you need to do.
It is not a matter of survival. It is a matter of knowing where you’re going and getting there with the right directions.
The e-book is for download only and is in Adobe PDF file format (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader). As a general policy, PowerHomeBiz.com LLC does not offer refunds on any downloaded products, including this ebook.
For secure handling of your payment, we accept payment via Paypal.
This 173-page DOWNLOAD ONLY e-book contains the following:
CHAPTER 1: Knowing What It Takes
- Choosing self-employment
- Entrepreneurial personality
- Skills and experience needed
- Knowledge in starting & running a business
- Starting a business with zero knowledge
- Right attitude to adopt
- Wearing multiple hats
CHAPTER 2: Choosing Your Business
- Choosing the right business
- Emerging social trends
- Ways to decide on a business
- Suitability to your personality and tastes
- Methods in choosing a business
- Common mistakes in choosing a business
CHAPTER 3: Checking Your Business Idea
- Does it satisfy or create a market need?
- Is your idea something the market wants?
- What niche will your business fill?
- Who are your competitors?
- Can you deliver a better quality service?
- Can you create a demand for your business?
- Will the product maintain market appeal?
- Have you priced your product competitively?
- What is the level of difficulty in the creation or implementation of the product?
- What are the growth possibilities?
- Can you get backend sales? Is the product safe?
- Can your product be promoted with strong advertising copy?
- Will you be left with an inventory?
CHAPTER 4: Laying the Groundwork
- Roads to business ownership
- Buying a business
- Legal requirements (permits, licenses, business registration, etc.)
- Legal structure (sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, LLC)
- Insurance coverage
- Profiting from inventions
CHAPTER 5: Financing Your Business
- Your financial readiness to start a business
- Costs of starting a business
- Common start-up expenses
- Raising money to start a business
- Getting a bank loan
- Getting an SBA loan
- Using business or supplier credit
- Process for raising capital
- Small business & venture capital financing
- Finding an “angel” investor
- Free money from grants
- Back-up measures when resources are not enough
CHAPTER 6: Starting Your Engine
- Choosing your business strategy
- Putting together a business plan
- Deciding on format (traditional brick-and-mortar or an Internet business)
- Maintaining business records
- Location of the business
- Moving the business to the mall
- Choosing the name of the business
- Creating a logo
- Protecting your idea
- Other things needed before posting the “Open for Business” sign
- Launching a new business successfully
CHAPTER 7: Revving Up Your Engine
- Surviving the next 1,000 days
- Common small business mistakes
- 10 ways your new business can succeed
- Tests to know if your business is successful
- Characteristics of successful entrepreneurs
Click here to Order!
NOW ONLY US$ 9.95
Purchase “Checklist for Starting a Business” in Kindle Format.
As a general policy, PowerHomeBiz.com LLC does not offer refunds on any downloaded products, including this ebook.